We had a bunch of leftover pizza from last night and I wanted to make a NEW meal out of it so I looked around and combined several recipes to make one.
Yocum Leftover Pizza Lasagna
-Meats and/or veggies
-Whipped Cream Cheese
Pre heat over to 350.
1. Spread some spaghetti sauce on the bottom of Pyrex
2. Lay pizza face up on top
3. Add: Sauce, ricotta, whipped cream cheese, meat or veggies
4. Place pizza face down
5. Add: Sauce, cheddar cheese, and Parmesan cheese
6. Cover and bake at 350 for 40min
7. Uncover and bake for 10min
8. Let cool and serve!